Information for incoming student
Sample of Diploma Supplement
Study period 2021 - 2022:
- Autumn semester: 20 Sept. - 23 Dec. Due to Covid-19, we will not provide an Orientatiopn Week before the beginning of the courses.
- Spring semester: 7 Mar. - 24 Jun.
For further information please contact the departmental Erasmus+ coordinator: Gary Fragidis, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +30 2321049310
Applicants are required to fill in and return the folloiwng documents:
-- OR by postmail to: International Relations and Programmes Office, International Hellenic University - Serres Campus, Terma Magnesias, 62124, Serres, Greece. Attention: Mrs. Sofia Tsarouha, tel.: +30 2321049115
- Business Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Consumer Behaviour
- Digital Marketing
- Innovation & Technology Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics
- Business Planning & Entrepreneurship
- European Union Policies
- Business Strategy
* Courses are delivered on a two-week basis, i.e. lecture in the classroom every two weeks and in the mean time assignment preparation and personal study.
HOW TO COME TO SERRES
THE REGION OF SERRES
Serres is a medium size town, with a population of about 80.000 people. It is located in the north part of Greece, on a mountainous terrain, 80 km. away from Thessaloniki (closest airport - SKG).